Today's post will feature Limor's Signature Lines from IngoBlu and Lindy's Stamp Gang:
I have started this journal a while back and I want to turn it into a flower themed one. So each page will feature flowers as the focal point. This journal is the Mixed Media Mini Journal Boards by Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® I love the pages on this journal, because they are nice and thick. They are actually chipboard pages that can take mediums, water or heat with no problem!
The background, all the shading and the coloring of the flowers was done using gelatos. In the how-to video below you will see how easy they are to use and blend. I am also sharing a great technique for shading your focal elements.
Shading is vital if you want your images to pop. I love the vibrant background in this layout and you will be surprised to find out how easy it is to make. I have also used one stamp from the "Rugged Edge" set by Limor Webber to do some embossing on the edges. This really frames my art.
You can watch a step by step video tutorial on how I made this page below:
To view the previous page in this journal - please click here.
Thank you all for visiting today! Have a great and creative day :)
- IndigoBlu - Limor Webber Designs "Rugged Edge" stamps
- Lindy's Stamp Gang - Limor Webber Designs Signature Set - "Tres Chic" Embossing Powders Set (Used here: Bonjour Butter)
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® mixed media mini journal boards
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Gesso
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® - Gelatos® Double Scoop® Color – Mango
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® - Gelatos® Double Scoop® Color – Snow Cone
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® - Gelatos® Double Scoop® Color – Lemon
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® - 34 pc Gelatos® Gift set
- Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap "Postale"
- White Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen